Small imperfections -Vortex 21 Flight Crew Luggage Roller
This is a discounted sale on a slightly imperfect new V21. There is a slight mark/ scuff on the front of the bag – smaller than a dime. Also, there are two holes – the size of a pencil eraser- on the inside liner of the bag. None of these defects affects the usage of the bag, and the bag is under full warranty for all of its parts.
This roller was built to last with Aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum panels assembled together with stainless steel rivets and reinforced bolts on all overlaps. The volume of the inside area is approximately 1715 cubic inches of space.
- Lifetime warranty on the frame
- Highly tear & abrasive resistant Cordura Ballistic Nylon
- No external screws or metal pieces
- 5 aluminum panels, making this bag lighter and stronger than the competition
- Fits nicely under the jump-seat of a Boeing 737
Here is an honest review of the bag by a real customer! PS – We have fixed a possible issue with the backskids.
StrongBags Vortex 2 Luggage Review
Out of stock