Vortex 21 Flight Crew Luggage Roller
This roller was built to last with Aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum panels assembled together with stainless steel rivets and reinforced bolts on all overlaps. The volume of the inside area is approximately 1715 cubic inches of space.
- Lifetime warranty on the frame
- Highly tear & abrasive resistant Cordura Ballistic Nylon
- No external screws or metal pieces
- 5 aluminum panels, making this bag lighter and stronger than the competition
- Fits nicely under the jump-seat of a Boeing 737
Here is an honest review of the bag by a real customer! PS – We have fixed a possible issue with the backskids.
StrongBags Vortex 2 Luggage Review